The wristband is ingeniously stored around the outer edge of the KATANA Safety Wallet. (See #1 in the diagram below). You access it by removing the black wrist band Dongle (See #2 in the diagram below) at the top of the device. You can watch the video "using your wristband" located at the bottom of our support page by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- Does my KATANA Safety Wallet Pair through my Bluetooth setting, like other Bluetooth devices?
- What are the Measurements- Weight and Size of the KATANA Safety Wallet?
- How do I set-up/pair my KATANA Safety Wallet for the first time?
- How to check the status of and or manually repair my Safety Wallet to my App?
- How do I know my KATANA Safety Wallet is running and paired (after I’ve already set it up)?
- How do I manually Pair my Safety Wallet to my App?
- How do I manually pair a Safety Wallet to my existing account?
- How can I reset my KATANA Safety Wallet?
- My KATANA Safety Wallet is blinking at me. Why?
- If I’m connected to my KATANA Safety Wallet via bluetooth, can I be connected to other devices via bluetooth at the same time (like my car, speakers, etc?)