We've spent months testing and never set-off a false alert, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible! Luckily, there’s no harm in setting off a false alert. If you have a subscription, The KATANA Safety Response Center will call you and if there’s no emergency, you can cancel the alert. If not subscribed, your personal KATANA Safety Circle will reach out to you. Again, if there isn't an emergency, you can easily cancel the alert.
Articles in this section
- Dos my KATANA Safety Arc Pair through my Bluetooth setting, like other Bluetooth devices?
- What are the Measurements- Weight and Size of the KATANA Arc
- How do I set-up/pair my KATANA Safety Arc for the first time?
- How to check the status of and or manually repair my Arc to my App?
- How do I know my KATANA Safety Arc is running and paired (after I’ve already set it up)?
- How do I manually Pair my Arc to my App?
- How do I manually pair an Arc to my existing account?
- How can I reset my KATANA Safety Arc if it’s just not working?
- My KATANA Safety Arc is blinking at me. Why?
- If I’m connected to my KATANA Safety Arc via bluetooth, can I be connected to other devices via bluetooth at the same time (like my car, speakers, etc?)