We've spent months testing and never set-off a false alert, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible! Luckily, there’s no harm in setting off a false alert. If you have a subscription, The KATANA Safety Response Center will call you and if there’s no emergency, you can cancel the alert. If not subscribed, your personal KATANA Safety Circle will reach out to you. Again, if there isn't an emergency, you can easily cancel the alert.
Articles in this section
- What are the Measurements- Weight and Size of the KATANA Arc
- Will The KATANA Safety Arc adhere to a Silicone Case?
- How can I reset my KATANA Safety Arc if it’s just not working?
- Is the KATANA Safety Arc waterproof?
- If I’m connected to my KATANA Safety Arc via bluetooth, can I be connected to other devices via bluetooth at the same time (like my car, speakers, etc?)
- Can I give my KATANA Safety Arc to someone else?
- How do I silence an Audible Alarm once triggered?
- My KATANA Safety Arc is blinking at me. Why?
- How do I know my KATANA Safety Arc is running and paired (after I’ve already set it up)?
- Does the KATANA Safety Arc ever set-off false alerts?