No. All communication from you to your KATANA Safety Circle is via text message or email. They do not need the app to be in your circle.
Articles in this section
- My phone's operating system keeps asking: Should I keep my location services set to Always Allow
- How do I CANCEL an Alert
- Do the members of my KATANA Safety Circle need to download the app?
- I’m trying to set up the KATANA Safety App and it’s asking me for a code. How do I find my code?
- Is the KATANA Safety App Free? Can I use the app without purchasing the KATANA Safety Arc?
- Does keeping the Katana app running wear out the battery on my phone?
- What else do I need to do to ensure my system is always armed?
- Do I need to keep the Katana app open at all times for Katana to work?