On the back of your Arc, there is a reset button. It is in the small hole in the top left corner (see #7 in the diagram below). Since it is on the side of the Arc attached to your phone/case, you'll need to first remove the Arc. Then, gently insert a paperclip into the hole and press and release the small reset button. The Arc should then blink red and be ready to pair.
Articles in this section
- What are the Measurements- Weight and Size of the KATANA Arc
- Will The KATANA Safety Arc adhere to a Silicone Case?
- How can I reset my KATANA Safety Arc if it’s just not working?
- Is the KATANA Safety Arc waterproof?
- If I’m connected to my KATANA Safety Arc via bluetooth, can I be connected to other devices via bluetooth at the same time (like my car, speakers, etc?)
- Can I give my KATANA Safety Arc to someone else?
- How do I silence an Audible Alarm once triggered?
- My KATANA Safety Arc is blinking at me. Why?
- How do I know my KATANA Safety Arc is running and paired (after I’ve already set it up)?
- Does the KATANA Safety Arc ever set-off false alerts?